💞💞💞so many beautiful women and men alone...... Why???? I puzzled over this sadness for a long time and what I eventually realised was.... It's all down to fear!!! With a dash of self- pity and low self esteem. Men are usually more scared than women, of heartbreak, because of this they can become cool, hard, unapproachable or even bitter. Even though they also want to be loved. Everybody is pretending not to care, that they are happy to be alone, ( maybe they are!) why are we pretending it's normal to be lonely. You are lonely because you have chosen this condition rather than take a risk. Of course you may disagree with this initially but if you analyse it, you will find it's probably a fear. Also in our modern society we move about a lot and don't live close to our kin and lifetime friends. The miracle is discovering that everyone can be our friend and spiritually at least our kin. Let's not be frightened to love.
Points to remember:-
a) If you love someone, that love is YOUR love, it does not belong to them. They just sparked it!! It's your treasure-trove, your capacity to love, they can't take that away from you, whether they die or leave. It's yours to shine wherever you wish or on whomever you wish.
b) With each one you love, your beautiful capacity to love and be a wonderful partner, gets more and more honed, richer and sweeter. Don't be a doormat, take Centaury flower remedy if that's your problem. Take two whole bottles as instructed until finished.
c) There is no unseen hand stopping you getting what you need, other than your own
A few years ago a rather volcanic man I adored and who is the man I have loved more than any of my many 'husbands' left me dramatically in a temper for reasons know only to himself. Disaster, you think! But soon I am feeling great because I have my tried and tested Angel Cottage Heartbreak Recipe! Then just when he is making sneaky drop-calls to me, (his way of letting me know he's coming back), he dies of a heart attack. How do I rise above this double sorrow. The same way I always do, sit a meditate every day, sorrow that could have destroyed me, is soothed and softened. What a gift
The recipe I have used so successfully when all of my many wonderful 'husbands' die or leave is :-
1) Meditate using simple techniques ( called Knowledge, available from Prem Rawat at www.wopg.org) to turn your senses within. Systematically, for as many hours as you can . This will keep you anchored safely to the rock of your heart from where the unlimited spring of love and fulfilment flows endlessly. While practicing you may occasionally cry profusely, and release accumulated pain, this pain will gently dissolve in all that Love and Light, that is the real true you. It can also, be called the Great Comforter.
2) Avoid The obvious 'comfort ' foods and alcohol that make you fat and unhealthy and unsexy. Instead make yourself at least 4 raw smoothies s day, including at least one with spirilina in. And drink 2.5 litres filtered or distilled water a day.
3) Systematically say "I forgive you, I love you, I release you" to their picture, either literally or in your mind, until you feel it's worked. Might as well do that with any other person that you needs to, as well. Use your minds eye to picture them happy and fulfilled. Don't be disheartened if you imagine doing them harm instead, just persevere until your higher nature wins through. Which it will do, don't worry. This heals you and completes the relationship, brings it to a karmic and rounded completion.
4) Face and deal with your unconscious fear, it's based on our ego- based personality, which as we know from Bhuddist scripture and other spiritual traditions, is the root of all our problems.
5)Take up partner dancing, gym, walking, craft, community gardening, choral singing, social clubs, join dating sites, engage with friends. Make new ones! Leave fear far behind you. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks, it's not their life, it's yours. fear stops you living happily and fully.
6) If you believe that there is a Divine Creative Power that created you, do you really think it considers you so wicked and disgusting, ugly, inconsequential, screwed-up, useless and boring that you are not allowed to have a mate! Have you seen some of those creatures under the sea that HAVE affection and a mate!!!???
Come on now, get out their and don't be scared, now you have your faithful :- Angel Cottage Heatbreak Recipe.
And when you or a lover will have to part, one way or the other, which they naturally have to do one day anyway! That's life! Nothing material is forever, only love is eternal, you will still have all that amazing capacity to love stored in the treasure trove of your heart.
Hope you find this recipe helpful.